Terms & Conditions
The website is provided by One Ummah Charity organisation, subject to the following terms and conditions.
- Your accept the Terms and Conditions at the date of your first use of the site.
- One Ummah reserves the rights to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by making changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
- You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
- This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to One Ummah are provided “as is” without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. In no event will One Ummah be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence.
- One Ummah does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
- Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is strictly prohibited without prior authorisation from One Ummah. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any licence by One Ummah to use any item displayed. Documents may be copied for personal use only on the condition that copyright and source indications are also copied, no modifications are made and the document is copied entirely. All rights are reserved on these documents and permission to copy them must be requested from One Ummah.
- One Ummah takes no responsibility for the content of external Internet Sites.
- Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on, any public area of the site including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary information.
- We at One Ummah realise that sometimes errors can happen. Under charity law, charities are not permitted to refund donations, other than in specific circumstances.
However, where occasions occur when an error or oversight warrants a refund, we offer a 30-day refund policy which begins from the date you make your donation. All refunds will be made in the same form of payment originally used for donating. Under no circumstances are cash donations refunded. We will require you to return your original receipt in order to qualify.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
- If these terms and conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.